Hobbycraft sale

Yesterday I had a very busy day Christmas shopping and I decided to go into hobbycraft.
In my hobbycraft there are no sale items in the card crafting area.
However at the back of the shop there is a sale shelf, normally they don't have a lot of relevant stuff for sale it is more baking items then anything else.
Yesterday however they had a lot of tim holtz and sizzix items on sale.
I thought I would share this info with my fellow uk crafters so you can run along and pick some up if you have not already got them.


This is the first one I picked up which is a sizzix border design, however you could simply cut off the detailed design on the border and then you can have a simple scalloped edge border instead.
This was only £3.00


This die has 3 dies inside the box and was only £5.00 I was going to buy a tag punch before I saw this die but after seeing this on sale I decided this would be better value and the choice of making different sizes.


This die again was £5.00 and was mainly brought for valentines coming up, I knew if I waited until next year to buy this the price would be double.


I was very surprised to see a lot of Tim Holtz dies and embossing folders on sale, however I had unfortunately brought them when they were full price, this one however I never picked up before and as you can see is half price at £7.50



These pens are meant to be a lot like the pro markers, I love pro markers however they were full price and I couldn't talk myself into paying £19.00 for the skin colour pack I wanted.
However these pens were on sale for £9.00 so fingers crossed they will work just as well and will play nice with my other marker pens.

Any questions let me know and comment below

Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts