52 Mixed Media Art Challenge: Balloon

Hey Everyone.

I have created a NEW card in my 52 mixed media challenge and the theme for this one is Balloon.
For the background of the card I used 3 different Tim Holtz Distress Inks, I used:
Blue Lagoon
Denim Jeans
Peacock Feathers

I also wanted to use up some of my scrap papers so I took 2 different colours and cut them into a balloon type shape.
For the detail on the Balloons I used glitter to add different designs (see picture below)




For the clouds in the background I just used some acrylic paint with my finger to create cloud effects for the background, really simple and creates beautiful effects.

For the simple word Balloon on the side of the card I first tried using my Micron but it ran out :( So I just used a simple biro to go back over my lettering.

If you are interested in seeing the cards I created before please click the link to the playlist for my channel: http://bit.ly/21SoOfR


To watch the video to see how I made my Balloon for the 52 mixed media challenge, Click the video below to watch:





If your new to my You Tube channel please subscribe so you don't miss any of my other mixed media challenges and as always much love xoxo












Comments

Popular Posts