Finds at the range today!!

Today I went to The Range on the off chance of them having new things in their sales.
I sometimes go to the range and feel a little disappointed that the mark down prices is only 50p off the original price and isn't really a sale at all.

Today however I found some new fizzy moon stamps for only 25p each!!!!
There were more designs available then the ones I picked up but I chose the ones I would get more use out of when making new cards.
It looks like the original price of these stamps was 99 pence and then was originally dropped to 50p and then finally 25p.

I have shown pictures of each stamp including the stamped imaged for you to look at as well as colouring one in spectrum noir pens to show how easy and fun they are to colour in.
















Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Popular Posts