What do I do in my spare time???

Hi everyone

This is my first time blogging and I thought I would give it a go because you never know until you try.

My aim of this blog is to basically help my fellow uk crafters with finding discount craft supplies as well as hint and tips I has picked up along the way.

What I mean is that when watching you tube and reading blogs I see a lot of American people who are able to find a lot of amazing craft products but you rarely see anyone in the uk doing this. The only hauls I ever see from the uk are for hobby craft, which is good but sometimes over priced.

My main crafts I participate in are mixed media and card making, but as my blog grows you will see more of what I do.
So I have rambled on for long enough so I thought I would add 6 out of the 7 cats I have to show you a little bit of my life and the daily struggles I face trying to keep them off my craft table.

Much love 
Leah xx



~~ Mr Crumble ~~



~~ Cinder Toffee ~~


~~ Lucky ~~


~~ Henry John Tudor ~~


~~ Eddie ~~


~~ Tyra ~~

Comments

Popular Posts