Gesso & Mixed Mediums 101




Hey everyone

I am super excited to bring you this video as it is what YOU asked me to create.
In this video I go through the difference between gesso and different mediums... what is good to use in your art journal.... and what is good for newbies to buy for their mixed media art journals.

If you click on the video and look in the drop down description you will see lots of information I have added about what is different in using gesso and white acrylic paint as you primer.

I really enjoyed making this video and if you have any other requests for videos comment here or on any of my Youtube videos.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday, it is very cold here in the Shropshire hills and they keep forecasting snow... so fingers crossed we dont get too much.

Much love 

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts