Mixed Media Valentines Day Art Journal Page


Hey everyone

I hope you have all had a wonderful Valentines Day and if you haven't shared it with someone then I hope you have done something special for yourself.
I had a very busy Valentines day as I re-joined my group after a weeks break, and spent the day sorting out previous swaps and making sure everyone was ok.
On valentines Day I posted a new video of a mixed media Valentines Day art journal page, I used the theme of the Queen of Hearts. I really enjoyed making this video, the page used a lot of different mediums to create it.


The materials I used were:
  • Spray inks
  • Texture paste
  • Gesso
  • Neo2
  • Doily
I hope you enjoy watching my new video and please subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel if you are new, I would love to have you :)

Much Love

xoxo









Comments

Popular Posts