Japanese watercolour whimsical girl

Hey everyone

So I decided to give my Japanese watercolour ago, I have had them going on 6 months and have hardly used them.
I wanted to create something that looked dreamy, so it was a very fast painting. I completed the painting in 20 minutes start to finish and I love the effect I managed to create with them.

Now I am not an enabler of buying new craft supplies
(I am such a liar I totally am)
But look at the price of these Kuratake Gansai Tambi Watercolours!!! The full set (36 pans of colour) for £22.57 with free shipping!!
These colours are highly pigmented and are lovely to work with, if you have the money I promise you will not be disappointed and for that price you cannot go wrong as normally the full set is between £50 - £55.00


Now for my magical whimsical video, click the link below to go and take a look, you will be able to see me using the watercolour paints above, but also see my draw another one of my little ladies.


----------------------------------------------------------













Comments

Popular Posts