Vintage Inspired Mini Album


Hey everyone, this is my new mini album that I have created. I have used a very simple binding for this mini album and it includes 5 pages total and a shadow box for the final page.
The materials I have used for this mini album are mostly second hand jewellery I have broken up, the jewellery has come from both charity shops and car boots.
The paper pack I used is the santoro paper-pack,they are the company who brought you the Gorjuss girls collection.
If anyone would like to know how I made the binding for this mini album then please leave a comment below or on my youtube video.
I have attached the link to the video so please go along and have a watch and let me know what you think as I love hearing from you guys :)


Front of Mini Album with belly band

-----------------------------------------------------

^^ Click here to watch ^^





Comments

Popular Posts