Dictionary Journal Page - Rabbit

Hey my Lovelies,

This is my second page in my dictionary art journal challenge I have decided to follow on from my Robin and draw a Rabbit.
I am loving the process so far and if you like to art journal I really suggest you have a go at the Dictionary art journal challenge. It takes all the hard work out of coming up with a design and theme for your page and lets you do what everyone wants to do, and that is CREATE.

For my drawing of a rabbit I used a Staedtler watercolour pencil in brown, and my Japanese watercolour in the following colours:


  • No 34
  • No 35
  • No 52
  • No 53
  • No 20
I have linked my video below of my dictionary art journal challenge of a Rabbit.
If your new to my YouTube channel please subscribe so you don't miss any of my new upcoming Dictionary art journal pages.



Much Love

xoxo











Comments

Popular Posts