Whimsical Girl - Embrace Failure




Hey everyone,
I have created a new mixed media whimsical girl. For this girl I wanted the page to be taken up nearly all by her face.

I enjoy the process of making this girl and it took me about an hour to draw and colour from start to finish.





Materials I used:

The main media I used for this little lady was Neo 2 colour crayons which when applied with water turn into a rich velvety watercolour.
Colours used:
  • Flesh
  • Brown
  • Scarlet
  • Purple
  • Black
I also used Gesso to mix with the Neo 2 instead of water, and then different coloured pencils.
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Red
  • Pink
  • Green
For the title I first used a pencil to write out the letters to ensure I likes the style of font. I then went over the top with a Micron 05.

I have attached the video for the whimsical girl, I hope you enjoy watching and while your over there please like and subscribe.

Much love 

xoxo





Comments

Popular Posts