Mixed Media Art Journal Page - Happily Ever After

Hey my lovelies,

For this mixed media art journal page I have used lots of different techniques. I wanted the pages main theme to have roses, but I wanted the roses to have a stencil looking affect.

For the background of the page I used thin tissue paper that I glued onto a page in my art journal book. I then used lots of different sprays to create a warn effect for the background, the colours I used were:
  • Cosmic Shimmer - Rich Gold
  • Docraft Artiste - Black Night
  • Docraft Artiste - Gold Stone
  • Cosmic Shimmer - Rose Pink

I then used some silver paste passed through a butterfly stencil to create little butterflies for the boarders.

For the Roses and leaves I used a mixture of different acrylic paint by Royal Langnickel, the colours I used were:
  • Bright Yellow Green
  • White
  • Primary Magenta
  • Liquitex basic - Light Portrait Pink
I also used a small amount of Daler Rowney gesso.

These are the paints that I used by Royal Langnickel and they are really good quality paint and the tubes are huge so they really do last you ages.




I have attached the link to my YouTube video of my mixed media happily ever after video, If you are not already please subscribe to my channel for more mixed media fun and more tutorials.




Much Love

xoxo








Comments

Popular Posts