52 mixed media art journal challenge

Hey everyone

I have done another card in the 52 mixed media art challenge. This challenge has been done by many youtube crafters so it's not a new thing.
Problem is I am not good with following other peoples rules and work, not because I don't think there's is any good... far from it. I get caught up on how good their work is and the fact mine doesn't match up so I end up giving up :(
So this challenge I am making up myself and creating a new one each week. Of course you can join in with me but I am making it up as I go along so please be patient with me :)

First quote: Sunflowers




Second quote: Mermaids





Third quote: Fly



I have really enjoyed this process so far and I have tried to incorporate as much mixed media art into my cards as possible.








So I hope you click and have a look at my videos, and while you are there please subscribe to my YouTube channel I would love to have you :)

much love

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts