Mixed Media art journal flip through + Daily rant

Hey everyone, hope your all well and if in the UK you are ready for the horrible weather about to hit over the weekend.

Went to the doctors yesterday and had some new medication added to my ever growing personal pharmacy.
Took them the first time last night and they made me feel even more worse then I felt before :( I even missed my doggies appointment today at the vets so grateful to Nic (the better half) taking him, thankfully Lewis is fine and his stitches have healed so its all good.

My new video is a completed Mixed media art journal flip through, I'm so happy its now completed and finished as I get bored really easily using the same journal.

This journal was made from using a recycled book I bought for £3 from my local charity shop, It is a old 1955 Journal which would have ended in the trash for sure. I added mixed media paper to the journal by sewing it into the spine.
If anyone wants a video on how I made the journal let me know and I will get one made for you.

Here is the original video about the haul I got from my local charity shop:



Here is the link to my new video with the flip through of my finished art journal, most of the journal is pictures from my series on girls faces, so I hope you enjoy.



If you have any questions just leave a comment below or on my art journal video on YouTube, if you have any ideas for any upcoming videos you might like to see leave a comment too.

As always much love and thank you for watch

xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts