Mixed Media Art Journal Page - Butterfly Affect


Sooooooo I am getting into these face drawings; I am going as far to say they are whimsical drawings.

Again I have loads of these stickers that I am trying to get rid of, and I decided to go with my favourite subject: Butterflies.



Materials used:

~ Art Journal book

~ Pastels/Chalks mine are from hobbycraft the cheap ones, link below a 12 set costs £2.50 but really the cheaper the better.

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/hobbycraft-soft-pastels-12-pack/572541-1000

~ Water brush, mine are from the works a set of 3 was £2.00

~ spectrum aqua pencils - Neutral set

~ butterfly rub ons, if you don't have any just use a stamp and colour them in.

~ Pitt Pen - light blue, again if you don't have any just use a felt tip pen.

~ Glue stick - I am using a 50p one from the children's section in Tescos

~ White paint pen


Comments

Popular Posts