Dog grooming & mixed media girl series.

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone has had a nice and relaxing Friday, my Friday has consisted on dog grooming and making more videos ready for the weekend.

My darling boy Lewie went for his bath today at the groomers, he come back as white as anything. He looked gorgeous, few hours later though his mouth is brown from food, but he still looks like an angel to me. He is a Bichon Frise so keeping them clean is a full time job in itself.






I uploaded a new video today, I am obsessed with creating these girls faces so I made another one lol. I really need to start creating all the other crazy ideas I have in my mind but these little ladies always pull me back to them.
This little lady has been created with Neo 2's again and Brushos.
I think Brusho are my new favourite media, if you haven't tried them yet they are powdered watercolour crystals, you just sprinkle them on dry or wet paper and spray with water, they react to water with bursts of intense colour.
I have linked the video down below so have a watch and subscribe and like if your new.










Much Love

xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts